Based in the Midwest
- This event has passed.
ToP Facilitation Methods In Person
January 24 @ 8:30 am - January 25 @ 5:00 pm
January 24-25: 8:30 am am – 5:00 pm CDT
Hosted at Sioux Falls, SD
Do you struggle with circular conversation in meetings that don’t seem to go anywhere?
Are you anxious about what to do when conflict arises or someone dominates the conversation?
Do you feel like a used car salesman trying to get people to stay committed and motivated to group projects?
In this engaging course you will learn three simple, universally applicable approaches to help you confidently move any group from conflict or confusion to consensus and commitment.
A universal framework to generate meaningful, productive dialogue around any topic.
- Conduct purposeful, productive meetings and discussions
- Stimulate candid feedback
- Surface new ideas and solutions
Infuse a group with creative energy and bring diverse opinions and perspectives into an agreement everyone can own and support.
- Tap rational and intuitive thought processes
- Respectfully integrate diverse ideas into a larger whole
- Generate practical and creative solutions from multiple perspectives
- Minimize conflict and achieve consensus
Quickly plan and prepare a group project for launch, and develop shared commitment to timelines, tasks, and success measures.
- Analyze the current reality and set inspiring goals
- Maximize group ownership and creativity
- Craft a doable plan with clear ownership, timelines and success measures
Immersive demonstrations, hands on practice, peer coaching, and real life application opportunities will ensure you leave with confidence to immediately put your new skills to use.
You’ll receive: step-by-step manual and resource guide + 1 hour of free expert coaching.
Course Applicable To:
- Project and Team Leaders
- Facilitators, Trainers and Consultants
- Project & Change Managers
- Managers and Supervisors
- Executive Directors and Board Members
- Educators and Health Practitioners
- Active Citizens and Community Workers
- Government Employees and Elected Officials
- UX and Product Designers
- Community organizers
- Community Engagement Managers
- Others who lead meetings or collaborate with groups of any kind
Continuing Ed Credits
13.5 NCHEC (CHES & MCHES)
14.5 AICP (APA)
14 PDU (CAPM)
$1250: Corporate & Large Nonprofits (budget > $5 million)
$1050: Public Government
$950: Individual Professional – Mid-Sized Nonprofit (budget $1-5 million)
$650: Student (student ID required) & Small Nonprofit (budget < $1 million)
(you will be directed to our sister site top-training.net to process your registration and secure payment)