Based in the Midwest
April 27 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
April 27, 2023 – 8:30 am – 5:00 pm CDT
This highly interactive course will take you from stick figures to colorful, dynamic graphics one step at a time… no artistic skill needed!
We guide you step-by-step to build your skills so you feel confident using text, color, and graphics to enrich your leadership, communications, facilitation, training and coaching toolkit!
Regardless of your perceived artistic skills, you will strengthen your competency in combining words and visuals to communicate more clearly, deeply and dramatically.
You will learn about:
- Relevant theories around visuals and how they enhance learning
- Tips for crafting beautiful flipcharts with clarity, color, and flair
- Drawing basics: how to create shapes, icons, and people
- Organizing information graphically
- Using the power of metaphor to spark creativity and energy in your team
You’ll receive: step-by-step manual and resource guide, 1 hour of free expert coaching, + a free marker set!
You’ll leave with designs for real meetings and group sessions and templates, flipcharts and visual aids that can be reused in your work
Course Applicable To:
- People who think they can’t draw or illustrate concepts
- People who can draw and want to marry graphic illustration with group dynamics
- Facilitators and session note takers
- Anyone communicating to or leading groups
- Course instructors, teachers and trainers
- Communications professionals
- $600: Corporate, Large Nonprofits (budget>$5 million)
$500: Public Government
$450: Individual Professional, Mid-Sized Nonprofit (budget $1-5 million)
$325: Small Nonprofit (budget < $1 million), Student (student ID required)